All I can say is this experiment set by the doctor has not been fun at all! Yes the bread tastes good but going to the toilet at least 4 times a day isn’t nor is having to work for home more so I can eat wheat is making me more tired.
Biggest negatives to eating wheat:
- Feeling mega fat all the time
- Putting on weight – wheat regardless of going to the loo just makes me fatter! Obviously the yummy biscuits haven’t done this
- The pains in the stomach
- The weird dreams (might not be related but who knows)
- Having to let down people if you feel crap
- Feeling bloated and clothes looking shite
- Feeling sick
- Rushing to the loo
- Always needing to know where the loo is
Anyway 1 week left, then it’s detox time! I’ve got this new book called The G Plan! It’s all about giving your gut a rest and building gut health! Saying goodbye to bloating and getting renewed energy! Obviously I’m having tests and they are looking into my B12 deficiency more but I think I need to help myself too! If this means 21 days of being uber healthy then that’s what I need to try! My body right now feels horrendous! Plus the numb hands, pins and needles everywhere and being exhausted all the time can not continue! The ladies who write this book also do retreats which would be amazing to do, but that might need to be saved for! Plus a holiday in heat will I’m sure help anyway!
Anyway 7 days to go and then life restored and we’ll see what’s what!